- In all comments made on the Teknomanyak.com website, email addresses and IP addresses sent to the site by users are never shared with third-party organizations and individuals. Site visitors cannot see this information.
- Comments are published on the site after being approved by the administrator.
- Comments that contain illegal content, profanity, or insults will not be published on the site.
- When the contact form on the site is used to send a message to the site administrators, the sender’s name, email address, and the message they wrote are sent to the site administrators via email. This information is not stored in any list and is not shared with third parties. Email messages are never sent to individuals using the contact form on the site for marketing purposes.
- The e-newsletter service sent to share new articles with readers is only sent to users who have registered for the email list.
- It is easy to unsubscribe from the e-newsletter list by clicking the “unsubscribe from the list” link in the email message.
- User information can only be disclosed to official authorities in accordance with the procedure and as required by the current mandatory legislation when official authorities request this information.
- Every user visiting the site is considered to have accepted these terms.
Google Advertising Cookies
- The use of Google’s advertising cookies allows Google and its partners to serve ads to users based on their visits to your site and/or other sites on the internet.
- Users can disable personalized advertising by visiting the Ad Settings page. (If you wish to disable cookies, you can go to www.aboutads.info.)
Cookie Usage Terms
In order to ensure your safest and most comfortable experience during your visit to all main and sub-sites of Teknomanyak.com (the Site), the procedures and principles followed by Teknomanyak.com when collecting and using your personal information are outlined below:
Birçok web sitesi gibi bu Site de (“Site” ifadesi iş bu internet sitesi ve iş ortaklarının sitelerini kapsar şekilde kullanılmaktadır), çeşitli amaçlarla çerez (cookie) kullanmaktadır. Çerez adı verilen teknik iletişim dosyaları, bir internet sitesinin kullanıcının bilgisayarı veya cep telefonu tarayıcısına (browser) gönderdiği küçük metin dosyalarıdır.
For What Purpose and How Are Cookies Used?
The Purpose and How Are Cookies Used on This Site and Partner Sites?
The goal on this Site and partner sites is to provide users with personalized content and ads tailored to their interests and needs for a safer and more comfortable experience during their visit to the main and sub-sites of Teknomanyak.com. The aim is to enhance the site experience by preventing irrelevant ad displays and to pique user interest. Cookies help us recognize you, which, in turn, allows us to make the Site more useful and beneficial to you with content and ads that we believe will interest you.
- Cookies may be used to show ads that may be of interest when you enter the Site and to determine whether you are interested in these ads and whether you have visited the website of the relevant product or service after seeing an ad on the Site.
- Cookies may be used to create statistics on the number of users visiting the site, user types, visit frequency, user behaviors and habits, and the countries from which users visit the site.
- Cookies placed by third parties (e.g., cookies used when accessing ads owned by these individuals on the Site) may also be used to more accurately determine user preferences on the Site. Data collected through these cookies may also be used for placing ads or content targeting users on other visited websites.
- Cookie use for the purposes described above can be carried out on this Site and on websites owned by partners of the Site. Even in such cases, the aim is to provide users with content and ads tailored to their designated areas of interest.
- Through cookies used on this Site or other sites by the Site or partners, information about sites visited by the user outside of these sites can also be processed.
What Information Is Collected and Processed Through Cookies?
Information such as the site from which you came to this Site and the site visited after this Site, user geographical locations, reactions to the advertising banners on the site, personal information voluntarily provided by the user to the Site and partner sites, preferences on the site, actions related to Site and our partners’ pages on social sharing sites can be collected and processed. Membership information provided to the Site and partner sites can be collected and processed by the Site or partners for the purposes specified here. As data can be collected and processed via certain applications through social sharing sites, you can be informed about which of your data will be processed within the scope of the approval you give for the application. By not giving approval to the relevant application, you can prevent the processing of your personal data within the scope you determine.
Blocking Cookie Usage
You can block cookies through your browser, but doing so may prevent you from using some features on the Site. It is recommended to check your browser settings to see if your browser allows you to manage cookies.
Sharing of Data Collected Through Cookies with Third Parties:
Data collected through cookies, including the behavioral and personal data described in detail above, can be shared with partners and third parties for the purposes determined in this policy.
On the Site, links can be provided to or access may be provided to sites and content managed by third parties. The Site does not have any control or intervention authority over third-party content.
“Plugins” for third-party platforms can be used on the Site. Data collected during users’ visits to the Site may be used by the mentioned third-party platforms. If users visit the Site while logged into their accounts on these platforms, the data collected by the Site and third parties can be associated.
User data collected for the purposes mentioned here can be combined with data found in various customer satisfaction-focused marketing programs owned by the Site or partners and of which the user is a member. The aim is to provide users with personalized services both within this application and within other marketing programs to which you are a member by getting to know user needs more closely. The combined data can be processed in line with the purposes and methods specified in the membership agreement of the Site and the relevant marketing program.
Personal data processed by the Site or third parties within the scope of this policy can be shared with third parties with whom services are obtained for the purpose of processing these data, in limited terms and within the framework of service receipt. Third parties that provide services can store these data in Turkey or abroad and may transfer data among data held domestically or abroad.
Compliance with Legal Regulations
The Site and its partners do not act in violation of the law and do not act for any purpose other than what is stated here. The application is revised in the face of legal developments and is maintained in accordance with the form and scope defined by the law.
Rights of Individuals Whose Personal Data Is Processed Within the Scope of This Policy
Within the scope of this policy, individuals whose personal data is processed have the right to know whether their personal data is being processed, to obtain information about whether their data has been processed, the purpose of processing, whether this purpose is being used appropriately, who the third parties are to whom the data is transferred, correction of data if it is incomplete or incorrect, deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the relevant legislation, and request for compensation in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data.