Instagram analytics tools, like all digital marketing tools, have an important effect on determining your strategy. Social media marketing is no different from normal marketing. If you want to be successful in social media and reach more people and introduce your products, services or yourself, you have to do data analysis.
What Does Instagram Analysis Tools Do?
Collecting data while promoting Instagram analysis tools helps you do the right marketing activities. You can reduce your ‘trial and error’ approaches by using special analysis and reporting tools. Thus, you can reach your goals more easily. While some social media experts say that Instagram analysis resources are sufficient to do data analysis, many experts think that it is not enough to be able to do serious marketing campaigns.
The Instagram API has changed recently, as on Facebook, and many apps that offer the ability to collect and analyze data for Instagram are now useless. However, you can still analyze data effectively for Instagram with 7 analysis tools below.
Socialbakers are among the versatile Instagram analysis tools. It allows you to do a full audit of your Instagram account. However, there is a limitation in the information and features you will receive from your plan upgrade.
The basic tools are as follows:
- Analysis and reporting – Reporting helps you understand data analysis. However, you can access the data control panels used for data interpretation.
- Campaign measurement – We can’t talk about a successful campaign without measuring. Socialbakers allows you to measure campaigns with metrics and set trends..
- Growth of followers and interaction analysis – Reviewing your followers makes it easier to understand your target audience regarding demographic and interaction elements.
Iconosquare is a useful tool for Instagram. It has a 14-day free trial period, so you can test it before investing. The tool helps improve interaction with your target audience by providing information about when to post your content and what to post to your followers’ liking.
Other features include:
- Performance tracking – Social metrics, including engagement rates, demographic data, and content performance.
- Planning content – Content management, scheduling, draft creation and publishing content automatically.
Socialinsider allows you to follow your opponents on Instagram. Seeing what your competitors are doing is necessary to improve your current performance. This tool makes it easier to make a comparison to make informed decisions.
Competitor analysis and comparison – Analyze your competitors’ Instagram profiles and watch them grow over time.
Access historical data for any account – Understand why and how.
White label reports – Reporting is important when it comes to data. This tool provides clear reports on content performance, interactions and hashtags.
- Competitor analysis and comparison – Analyze your competitors’ Instagram profiles and watch them grow over time.
- Access historical data for any account – Understand why and how.
- White label reports – Reporting is important when it comes to data. This tool provides clear reports on content performance, interactions and hashtags.
Keyhole is an Instagram analysis tool that tracks your account by analyzing keywords and hashtags. After tracking, the tool offers you various reports for you to decide.
Some of features:
- Real-time analytics – Using real-time analytics, you can make adjustments to your campaign so you can maximize results.
- Data optimization and competitor strategy – You can compare your performance with key competitors.
Squarelovin, which stands out among Instagram analysis tools, is the best tool for marketers who love to use user-created content (UGC – User Generated Content). With UGC, Squarelovin allows you to collect data from your content and analyze its performance to improve your results.
- Analysis – You can get clear details like views, clicks and even a monthly summary of the data. You can also provide your followers location, gender and other information.
- Account management – You can create albums and interact directly with your followers.
- Content optimization – The optimization feature is very good because it helps you get the most out of your content.
Pixlee is another tool for UGC campaigns. Pixlee helps you share your brand stories with your customers.
- Easy integration – It’s easy to integrate the platform with your Instagram account and you don’t need a lot of resources to use it.
- Content performance – Photo intelligence feature is useful for optimizing your videos and pictures.
- Audience information – Pixlee provides audience information to help improve your campaigns.
7. Sprout Social
Sprout Social is a nice platform to manage your Instagram account. It has several features including social media reporting, analysis and also competitor comparison.
The most important features are:
- Tracking – Sprout gives you access to various data analytics to help you improve your Instagram campaigns.
- Data analysis – This tool makes it easy to analyze your data to get to the top, based on reviews, likes or interactions.
- Reporting – Reporting allows you to interpret information that can help decision making in a meaningful and easy way.